Video: LFA 86 highlights, including the crowning of a new champion
The LFA’s run of Friday night July events in South Dakota continued July 24 with a memorable evening at LFA 86.
A new flyweight champion was crowned, and in emphatic fashion, at that. Jimmy Flick needed a mere 38 seconds to finish Greg Fischer via arm-triangle choke and claim the promotion’s 125-pound title.
That was one of five bouts out of the evening’s six that finished inside the allotted time. So have a glance at the complete results below, then check out all the highlights from a fun night of fights in the video above.
Complete LFA 86 results included:
- Jimmy Flick def. Greg Fischer via submission (arm-triangle choke) – Round 1, 0:38 – to win LFA flyweight title
- Arthur Estrazulas def. Dominic Clark via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:26
- Fabio Cherant def. Erick Murray by submission (anaconda choke) – Round 1, 0:57
- Mando Gutierrez def. Jeff Jepsen by submission (rear-naked choke)– Round 1, 1:57
- Mark Martin def. Tony Grant by TKO – Round 1, 3:52
- Jordan Heiderman def. Jacob Heavlin by unanimous decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)