UFC on ESPN+ 10: How to watch dos Anjos vs. Lee, fight card, start time, streaming info
For the first time in UFC history, the promotion arrives in Rochester, N.Y., with UFC on ESPN+ 10 and a welterweight headliner critical to the careers of both fighters involved.
In the main event, Kevin Lee moves up from lightweight to make his welterweight debut against former 155-pound champion Rafael dos Anjos, who’s had mixed results since his move to 170. The co-headliner features another welterweight bout as Vicente Luque, coming off a “Fight of the Year” candidate, takes on Neil Magny.
Take a look at the UFC 237 event info and lineup with start times below:
What: UFC on ESPN+ 10
Where: Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, N.Y.
Live stream: ESPN+ (start your free trial)
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kevin Lee
- Vicente Luque vs. Neil Magny
- Ian Heinisch vs. Antonio Carlos Junior
- Megan Anderson vs. Felicia Spencer
- Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira
- Austin Hubbard vs. Davi Ramos
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 5 p.m. ET)
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Aspen Ladd
- Desmond Green vs. Charles Jourdain
- Michel Pereira vs. Danny Roberts
- Grant Dawson vs. Mike Trizano
- Patrick Cummins vs. Ed Herman
- Zak Cummings vs. Trevin Giles
- Julio Arce vs. Julian Erosa