UFC 236 weigh-in results: Two interim title fights official, everyone hits mark in Atlanta
ATLANTA – MMA Junkie was on scene and reporting live from today’s early and official UFC 236 fighter weigh-ins.
All 26 fighters on the card made weight, with the majority stepping on the scale within the first 60 minutes of the two-hour window.
Among those to weigh in were featherweight champion Max Holloway (20-4 MMA, 16-4 UFC) and Dustin Poirier (24-5 MMA, 16-4 UFC), who meet in the main event for the interim lightweight title. In addition, Kelvin Gastelum (16-3 MMA, 10-3 UFC) takes on Israel Adesanya (15-0 MMA, 5-0 UFC) in the co-main event for the interim middleweight title.
The early weigh-ins took place at the UFC host hotel in Atlanta and precede the ceremonial weigh-ins for the fans, which take place at 1:30 p.m. ET at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. The same venue hosts Saturday’s event, which has a main card on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN and UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+.
The full UFC 236 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Max Holloway (155) vs. Dustin Poirier (154.5) – for interim lightweight title
- Kelvin Gastelum (184) vs. Israel Adesanya (183) – for interim middleweight title
- Eryk Anders (205) vs. Khalil Rountree (206)
- Dwight Grant (171) vs. Alan Jouban (171)
- Nikita Krylov (205) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Matt Frevola (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Alexandre Pantoja (125.5) vs. Wilson Reis (126)
- Max Griffin (170.5) vs. Zelim Imadaev (171)
- Boston Salmon (135.5) vs. Khalid Taha (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Millender (170.5) vs. Belal Muhammad (171)
- Montel Jackson (136) vs. Andre Soukhamthath (136)
- Poliana Botelho (125) vs. Lauren Mueller (126)
- Randy Costa (135) vs. Brandon Davis (136)