Watch MMA Junkie Radio here (8 p.m. ET) with Todd Duffee and Dave LaGreca
MMA Junkie Radio kicks off tonight at 8 p.m. ET with guest co-host Todd Duffee and Dave LaGreca.
Duffee, the popular veteran heavyweight competitor, is looking to make one more big run after recovering from neck and back surgeries. He’ll update everyone on his status and talk about what’s going on in the fight game, including this weekend’s UFC 236.
LaGreca, the host of SiriusXM’s “Busted Open” will join us to discuss this past weekend’s WrestleMania 35 show, which featured former MMA fighters Ronda Rousey and Brock Lesnar.
MMA Junkie Radio airs from 8-10 p.m. ET (5 to 7 p.m. PT), live from Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch and listen live above or on MMAjunkie’s YouTube page. Additionally, SiriusXM Fight Nation (Ch. 156) airs the show live, or you can catch an on-demand replay on the SiriusXM app.
MMA Junkie Radio listener guide:
- HOW TO WATCH (ONLINE): Watch a live stream on MMA Junkie’s YouTube page.
- HOW TO CALL: MMA Junkie Radio takes phone calls from listeners throughout the show. Call the MMA Junkie Radio hotline at (866) 522-2846.
- HOW TO VISIT THE SHOW: You can watch MMA Junkie Radio live and in person at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. The booth is located in the resort’s sports book next to the Mandalay Bay poker room. To plan a trip to Sin City and MMAjunkie Radio, go to www.mandalaybay.com. (Note: You must be 21 or older to enter the casino.)
- HOW TO INTERACT: Follow MMA Junkie Radio on your favorite social-media platforms, including Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.
- HOW TO SUBSCRIBE: Never miss an episode of MMA Junkie Radio by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or Audioboom.