13-bout lineup finalized for UFC's 25th anniversary card in Denver
The UFC will honor its origins on Saturday at UFC Fight Night 139 by going back to where it all began for its 25th anniversary fight card.
UFC Fight Night 139 takes place at Pepsi Center in Denver almost 25 years to the day of UFC 1. The card airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass and features a featherweight headliner between Chan Sung Jung (14-4 MMA, 4-1 UFC) and Yair Rodriguez (10-2 MMA, 6-1 UFC).
In the co-main event, fan favorite Donald Cerrone (33-11 MMA, 20-8 UFC) returns to the octagon in a high-interest welterweight fight against the polarizing Mike Perry (12-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC).
The lineup for UFC Fight Night 139 has undergone a bevy of changes in the weeks leading up to it, but it still includes a former UFC champion, five former title challengers and a winner of “The Ultimate Fighter.”
Check out the complete UFC Fight Night 139 lineup below:
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10 p.m. ET)
- Chan Sung Jung vs. Yair Rodriguez
- Donald Cerrone vs. Mike Perry
- Germaine de Randamie vs. Raquel Pennington
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Ray Borg
- Maycee Barber vs. Hannah Cifers
- Luis Pena vs. Mike Trizano
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Amanda Cooper vs. Ashley Yoder
- Bobby Moffett vs. Chas Skelly
- Beneil Dariush vs. Thiago Moises
- Julian Erosa vs. Devonte Smith
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)